| Telephone: 01268 771122 | Facsimile: 0870 421 5619 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Design: Providing Solutions to Problems
On our first visit, we typically spend our time with the customer and their caretaker (often the spouse) to assess their needs. When we see the need or upon request we also bring in other professionals such as Occupational and Physical Therapists to help compile information needed for a quality assessment. From the information that we gather, we can use our knowledge and experience to recommend suggestions.
Some of the factors that we consider are:
- Mobility status (cane, walker, wheelchair, limited or full time assistance)
- Can the customer get into the rooms of the house that he or she wishes to?
- Is the customer able to get in and out of the house with minimal stress and strain?
- Physical strength (is the customer stronger on the right side or the left side?)
- Vision (can the customer see well? Should lighting be a strong issue in the remodel?)
- Emergency exit from the home (if asleep and the smoke detector goes off, what is the quickest route out of the house?)
- Are lights, fans, plugs, phone jacks, cable jacks, computer workstations and thermostat in workable locations?
- Last, but not least, the financial status.
What We Do
- Level Access Showers
- Wet Floor Rooms
- Walk-in Baths
- Shower Chairs
- Wash Basins
- Non-Slip Flooring
- Grab Rails
- Specialist W.C. Systems
- Accessible Kitchens
- Swing Away Hinges
Once we have all the information that we need we draw up detailed plans and a firm quotation of the work to be undertaken. Once agreed, we then move onto the next stage - execution.
From our approved plans our fully qualified, highly trained and well-equipped engineers will make all necessary modifications and install equipment with the minimum of disruption.